Building Permits

All construction, renovation and new tenant occupation within the Town must be permitted through the Departments of Planning and Public Works.  The building permit process is administered by the Town Building Permit Clerk located at the DPW facility, 705 E. Churchville Road, Bel Air.  Worksheet forms to initiate the various building permit processes are found below.  All building plans must be submitted to the Town and are then reviewed for applicable code compliance by the Harford County Department of Inspections, Licensing and Permits (DILP).